Welcome to the Odds Ladders Configuration guide, here you will learn how to use this tool to your advantage. With odds ladders, you can avoid rejected bets caused by frequent changes in odds. You will also learn how to configure new ladder settings, edit existing ladders, and apply ladders to specific markets.
Configure a new ladder setting:
- Click on the “New Odds Ladder” button.
- Set a name for the new Odds Ladder.
- Choose between the following range of options:
- Closest to step - customers will receive the closest price between the 2 steps. For example: if the range is 1.00-2.00 and step size is defined as 0.2 – the system calculates a price of 1.45, the price the system will send will be 1.4. In case the system calculates 1.5 or above the price you will receive will be 1.6.
- Floor - that the customer will receive the lowest price between 2 steps.
For example: if the range is 1.00-2.00 and the step size is defined as 0.2 – the system calculates a price of 1.45, the price the system will send will be 1.4.
Also, in case the system calculates 1.5 or above the price you will receive will be 1.4. Only when the system calculates a price that is higher/equal tothe next step (higher or equal to 1.60) you will receive the next step of your ladder.
- CSV Export file: Choose and upload a CSV file with up to 50 ranges and up to 1000 steps. No other files will be valid.
- Add manually ranges: clicking on the 'Add range' button will open to edit the steps range and the step size
- The ability to delete row- range, will allow only for the last range
The ability to add row- range, will allow only for the last range
- The ‘min’ value cannot be higher than the ‘max’ value and vice versa
- The ‘min' value for the next range should be the 'max’ value of the previous range
Edit an existing Odds Lader:
While hovering, you can modify or remove an existing ladder:
- To edit an Odds Lader, click on the pencil icon.
- You will be able to edit the following values:
- Ladder name and the odds role (Closest to step or Floor)
- Change the Steps or the Min-max odds
- Update the step size
- Remove the last range
- Add new range
- Uploading a new CSV file with a new ladder
- To delete an Odds Lader, click on the trash bin icon.
Note: It is important to note that when deleting a specific ladder, it will be removed from all the affected events (if placed higher in the hierarchy).
Apply ladder for a specific market:
- On the odds settings, you can select an ‘Odd Ladder’ from a drop-down list, for each market. You can access the Odds Setting feature from several screens, including the trading floor and the fixture ordering. Once you access one of these screens, simply click on the blue pencil icon to begin editing.
- The Ladders change according to the selected package (InPlay or PreMatch).
Ladder's additional notes:
- If you make any changes in the higher hierarchy, these changes will be applied to all the events that you will order and will be recalculated accordingly.
- When you apply an odds ladder, it will override the min-max odds parameter.
- In case the calculated price is out of the ladder, need to suspend this price and display it on the message.
- The ladder is limited to 1000 steps and 50 ranges.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article